Here, we are seeing how to create custom service and how to use multiple services within a single service.
You can always use the select service option to use the services of your choice but in case you need to develop a completely new service option unlike before, here’s how you can do it easily.
Ensure the following steps to get the right output.
1. Right click on services and select customs service
2. Add service name, module name, click on the ‘OK’ button and go to view model
3. Give property name, select single object, and entities
4. Go to the controller tab and drag the ‘if else’ function in native
5. Insert the ‘customer’ and ‘update customer’ by ID
The foundation has been laid and now you need to establish a connection amongst the customers.
Once done, you can complete the execution. Generate the project and run it in the visual environment for testing purposes.
We hope this lecture kickstarted your low-code app and portal development journey.